Queen’s Wharf is Australia’s biggest residential project and will be a world class integrated resort development in an integral part of the Brisbane city centre.
When complete, Queen’s Wharf Brisbane will occupy 10 per cent of the Brisbane CBD and be the hub that connects the defining parts of the city – the Botanic Gardens, the Queen Street Mall, the Cultural Precinct, South Bank, the Parliamentary Precinct and the Brisbane River. With considerable groundwork underway, the project is on track to launch in mid 2019.
Destination Brisbane Consortium plans include:
- 1 km of riverfront
- The signature Arc building
- A spectacular feature sky deck, with restaurants and bars fully accessible to the public
- Five new premium hotel brands, three 6-star venues, including Ritz-Carlton and Rosewood
- Fifty restaurants and bars, from fine dining to pop-up cafes
- Dozens of unique attractions, including a spectacular water and light show, playing several times each night in the new river arena
- A new lyric theatre at QPAC
- Riverfront moonlight cinema
- 12 football fields of public event space